January 31, 2018
Working with Web Accessibility in Mind is simple (if you know what steps to keep in mind).
Examples of what to add / correct while you’re working:
- Add alt tags to inline images
- Add alt tags to images in the Media Library
- Use roles to describe content (Navigation, Search, Content, etc.)
- Check Colour Contrast and readability
- Review your site using Google Chrome Addon – Accessibility Developer Tools
This article highlights additional items that should be kept in mind while developing.